Are you ready to claim your tickets? The SIGN UP button below will take you to a sign up page where you will enter your information and choose your ticket numbers. The CLAIM TICKETS! button is a new, much faster and easier way to claim your tickets.
The difference between the two buttons is that the CLAIM TICKETS! mechanism only let’s you claim your tickets and sends them to your email directly, but it doesn’t allow you to make changes to your profile or view your ticket numbers. Also, CLAIM TICKETS! won’t allow you to create your own password, the system will create it for you and send you an email with it. To view your tickets or make changes to your profile use the SIGN UP button. If you have already signed up then you can go directly to the LOGIN page or click the SIGN UP button, it will take you there too.
- You must be 21 years or older to participate by the time of the Mega Millions drawing to be celebrated in 2018 (*The date was pushed back from autum of 2017 to spring 2018 due to publishing rights negotiations currently underway). If you are younger than 21 but older than 18 you may still participate but in case you win your parents or legal guardian must travel with you -YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR COMPANION-.
- You must have a valid passport by the time of the Mega Millions drawing to be celebrated in 2018 (*Read above) and be able to travel to Europe. If in the past you have been denied entrance to France, Germany or any of the countries that make up the European Union you will not be able to claim your prize.
- When you sign up for this sweepstakes you must enter your name and last name as it appears on the government issued official ID you will use to claim your prize (passport, driver’s license, etc.). If you cannot provide official government issued ID such as a passport, driver’s license, state ID, etc. that matches your name and last name you will not be able to claim your prize.
- If for any reasons you cannot claim your prize this will be given to the next participant who holds the ticket closest to the winning Mega Millions number.
- Keep the receipt of your purchase of the book:
- It is important that you tell us the serial number of the book because if you win we will require you to present the book and receipt.
- If you are not sure what is the serial number of your book you may enter your phone number, but if you win you will be required to provide your monthly bill and you must appear on it as the holder of the line.
- If you bought the print version of the book Hitler’s Last Mystery you can enter this sweepstakes and you can claim 10 tickets.
- If you bought the eBook version of the book Hitler’s Last Mystery first you must publish a review of the book on the website where you bought it (Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, etc.) and then you can claim your 10 tickets. If you don’t contribute with a review then you can only claim one ticket.
- Whether you bought only one or many copies of Hitler’s Last Mystery, you can only enter this sweepstakes once and claim 10 tickets. If we discover that you have entered multiple times into the sweepstakes by using different identities you will be banned from this sweepstakes and, in case you win, you will lose your prize.
- You can be awarded more tickets if your friends sponsor you. For every friend who supports you you will be awarded one extra ticket. Read the indications of how to do this below.
- You can also claim one extra ticket by liking the facebook page of Hitler’s Last Mystery. Read the indications of how to do this below.
- The winner of this promotion will be picked according to the Mega Millions drawing:
Mega Millions holds two drawings per week, every Tuesday and Friday. On Friday, November 3rd of 2017 we will announce on this website the exact date of the Mega Millions drawing that will be used to pick the winner of this promotion. The drawing will occur between January and June of 2018.
- The full list of participants’ names and their ticket numbers will be published in this website one month before the drawing. If you are not comfortable with this condition then please don’t apply. This condition is designed so that there is no secrecy regarding the assignment of the tickets and every participant knows who holds which ticket.
- The ‘SIGN UP’ button above will take you to a website where you will have the chance to pick up to 10 numbers. The participant who holds the ticket number equal or closest to the winning number drawn by the Mega Millions sweepstakes will be the winner.
There will definitely be a winner. In case no participant holds the exact same number as that drawn by the Mega Millions sweepstakes then the participant who holds the ticket closest to it will be the winner. In case two participants are equally close to the winning number, one on the higher side and the other one on the lower side, the tickets will be compared against the Mega Millions drawing immediately previous and the ticket closest to the winning number of that drawing will be the winner. Example:
The six winning pairs of numbers are:
These numbers translated into decimal form would be:
If no participant holds the exact six winning pairs then the participant whose tickets translated into decimal form are the closest to the decimal form of the winning numbers will be the winner. For example, let’s say we have 2 participants, participant A holds ticket 06-21-33-39-43-03 and participant B holds ticket 06-21-33-39-44-02, they both hold tickets only one number away from the winning numbers, but the winner would be participant A because when translated into decimal form his ticket is only one number away from the winning number, whereas participant B’s ticket is one hundred away.
- Every ticket number you pick can have a maximum of twelve digits because that’s the maximum amount of numbers in a Mega Millions ticket.
- After you type in your selected ticket number click the ‘CHECK’ button to make sure it is still available, it might be taken already by another participant. If the status is ‘AVAILABLE’ then you can click the ‘SAVE’ button. ATTENTION: ONCE YOU CLICK THE ‘SAVE’ BUTTON AND THE STATUS CHANGES TO ‘SAVED’ THAT MEANS THAT SUCH TICKET HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO YOU AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE YOUR SELECTION.
- If you click the ‘SUGGEST AVAILABLE TICKETS’ button the system will check for available tickets, will randomly choose ten and fill the ten ticket boxes with them. This doesn’t mean that you are stuck with ten tickets randomly assigned to you, it is just a tool to help you find available tickets easier, you can still change the numbers. Only after you click the SAVE button will a ticket be assigned to you and will be final.
- Your e-mail will be the key we will use to assign your tickets to you and, in case you win, we will use it to contact you and give you the good news, so enter a valid one. If your e-mail is not valid you will not be able to claim the prize and we will give it to the next participant in line.
- You can also invite your friends to help you win tickets by sending them an e-mail that will contain a link to this website. For every friend who clicks the ‘LIKE’ button of the facebook page of Hitler’s Last Mystery you will be awarded an extra ticket selected by the system randomly. We will send you an e-mail with the new ticket number every time this happens. Below the ticket selection table you will find an e-mail list, enter the e-mails of the friends you would like to invite and the system will send them an e-mail.
If you didn’t buy the book but still want to participate you can do so by liking the facebook page of the book Hitler’s Last Mystery:
and sharing the introductory video at the top of this page. You will be awarded one ticket.
MEGA MILLIONS TICKETS